Explore Leadership and Create Vision for the Future
This innovative program explores Leadership and its enabling role in creating a generative vision for the future, a call to action based on a value based approach and aligning the performance of team members of differing maturity levels, work styles and backgrounds. The kind of leadership that makes sense of a rapidly changing and uncertain world and rewrites a future that moves the organisation and team forward.
The event is for all those business leaders and managers who wish to gain mastery of:
- How to rewrite a future that is owned throughout the organization
- How to create organizational alignment and coordinated action
- How to deliver heightened value and contribute to sustainable organisational growth and marketplace success
- What limits organizational velocity and how to remove that limit
- How to drive performance of a team of disparate and non-hierarchical individuals
- The language of high performance and how to apply it.
- Participant would leave the program with the enhanced ability to exercise varying Situational Leadership style compatible with individuals, situations and uncertainity, for improved effectiveness and success.
- Support the participant to gain a deep understanding of and thereafter use leadership technology effectively as he / she engages with increasing Globalisation, heightened competition and accelerating technology change through the prism of leadership foundational elements, Relational intelligence and critical thinking.
- Offer a process that allows participant to step outside their existing Management and Leadership framework to spot entrenched behaviours and assumptions and replace them with new perspectives leading to new actions.
- Encourage the participant to use the event learning to address a real and live leadership case for himself / herself.
- Experiential learning. Engage in
- 14 sessions totaling
to8 hours (including breaks). Participantwould be required to study certain reading materials.
Who should attend
- CEOs, CXOs, CLOs
- Gen-next leadership, Divisional Heads, Senior Managers.
Ready to Make a Change?
Get in touch with us to know more and enroll: