You will learn how to effectively navigate change and keep people engaged throughout the change process.
With straight-forward strategies and convincing business examples, Mark This program shows leaders how to improve the bottom line through the four essential pillars of engagement.
You will leave with tools and a template to re-energize, re-engage and transform your workplace and life. Facilitators will show participants how to successfully navigate the transitions and prepare leaders.
Objectives of this Workshop:
- Adapt to change
- Create alignment in your Leadership team
- Become change ready
- Manage change
- Motivate employees
- Increase resilience
- Become an agent of change in your organization
youorganization’s behavioral strengths.
- Re-engage and retain valuable employees.
- Develop inspiring Messages.
Deal effectively with resistance to change and communicate the rationale for change initiative.
- Through a Hybrid Presentation, the facilitators will combine two most popular topic presentations into one: Change and Engagement. You will learn how to effectively navigate change and keep people engaged throughout the change process.
- Use of the Experiential Learning Cycle model forms the basis of
foundationof the program. Reflection, sharing anddiscussion are essential elements during the program facilitated by our facilitators; practically experience changein the context of organization & self.