Customer Service to Customer Delight!
Go from Good to Great
“What is good Customer interaction? How can it go from Good to Great?” In the world today, everyone seems to be talking about SERVICE. Here’s why?
Delighted Customers are loyal, come more often, spend more money and tell others about you. This means more business and profits for your company and you.
This workshop is all about the participants learning what exceptional service and customer delight is all about, how to be customer- centric, be solution driven, rebound back from service failures and the ability to handle difficult customers.
Objective / Outcome:
- Enhanced ability to offer exceptional Customer Service.
- Overcome barriers to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
- Adapt to different customer
Use techniques to deal with angry and difficult customers. Turn service disappointment into a positive experience.
- Build, maintain and increase a loyal customer base. Add value to customer relationships and exceed expectations.
- Develop a personal road-map to improved Customer service skills and achieve customer delight.
The workshop is designed to be an experiential one with each session learning linked to activities. It consists of 13 sessions totaling to 8 hours over 2 days.
Who should attend:
- Business Managers
- Marketing, Sales, Customer Service professionals.