LEADING WITH 4E’S
Envision, Engage, Enable & Empower
Organizations often emphasize the concept of leadership in their managers or leaders to propel a team or the organization forward towards their set goals. However, leadership is not an abstract, Platonic concept – it is a practical activity and an action.
Leadership is about understanding people, and about getting people pointing and acting towards the same direction. It is a process wherein the unique role of a leader is to provide the energy, commitment
This process is the 4 E’s of Envision, Engage, Enable and Empower.
- ENGAGE: Build relationships & Collaboration
- ENVISION: Create the future
- ENABLE: Build capability
- EMPOWER: Develop ownership and be responsible for what they are doing.
Our program, 4Es will help develop authentic leadership qualities that motivate and drive others and the
It focuses on the development of leadership competencies in six fundamental intelligence areas:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:Executives, managers, directors, and others responsible for leading teams, overseeing projects, and developing new leaders.
Recognize that leadership entails an inward journey of self-discovery and self-development.
Communicate a comprehensible sense of purpose and vision that inspires widespread commitment to a shared sense of destiny.
Bring about valuable and positive change in those in the team.
Increase engagement, motivation and morale in the team.
Enhance performance of individuals and the team by enabling and empowering.
Provide an authentic role model that inspires followership and develop others into leaders.
- Being an Authentic Leader
- Knowing Who You Are
- Fostering Authenticity and Credibility
- Manager and Leaders
- Understanding the difference between the two
- Develop the Attitudes and Beliefs of a leader
- Five practices of exemplary leadership (Kouses and Posner)
- Inspiring a Shared Vision
- Challenging the Process
- Enabling Others to Act
- Encouraging the Heart
- Building Engagement and Motivation
- Understanding the Drivers of Employee Engagement
- Creating trust
- Motivating Leadership
- Empowering to
- Coaching for Performance
- Unlocking Potential
- Transforming Growth
- Mentoring others to perform
- Growing Leaders
Realisingand Capitalising Strength
- Seeking Passion and Success
- Committing to leadership
Each Learning Session will follow:
- Facilitator Led Content – focused on definitions, validation & best practices
- Flip learning – Some material will
sharedpost the workshop and the same will be discussed during the program.
- Group Experiential Exercises – focused on
assimilationof learning topic areas
- Peer Pairs or Triad Interactions – focused on
integrationof topic into groupand individual leadership development
- Introduction of Practices and Exercises – focused on applying learning between class sessions to develop leadership capability and capacity
Ready to Make a Change?
Get in touch with us to know more and enroll.