Performance Appraisal Program
This program is on how to improve appraisers performance management techniques.
By the end of the program participants will be able to:
- State the core principles and benefits of effective performance appraisals
- Set and write performance objectives
- Review performance and clearly summaries the agreed level of performance
- Give constructive and motivational feedback
- Hold structured conversational performance appraisal meetings
- Acquiring appraisal skills
- Practicing the key skills in conducting an appraisal
- Performance appraisal documentation, checklist and follow up.